Friday, August 22, 2008

Uncle Aidan Comes to Visit

For Aidan's birthday we went to the movies, and after he came over for a visit. The kids were so attached to him! They couldn't stop laughing! Aidan is definitely a kid magnet- my kids think he is hilarious and has the best stories, they are still talking about them! We hadn't seen Aidan in ages- so it so fun to visit and catch up!

Chambray started a daring contest with her Uncle and began trying gross combinations of food- which a few they actually liked! It started with vanilla icecream and mustard, then strawberries, then pickle relish, then when they added a full beef bullion cube- they both about died! As they rose their forks to each bite, they toasted and gave the "Volcan StarTrek sign"!


4 comments:

Kyndra said...

What a brave girl to do the eating dares! I'm grossed out reading it!

Josh and Lauren said...

No kidding...what a dare devil huh?! Looks like they had a ton of fun though...that's great!

The Hyde's said...

What a fun uncle your kids have. I don't think I would be as daring as Chambray!

Hardy Family said...

I am not even sure my kids would do that. Darren & his brothers use to do that all of the time too. She is quite the dare devil. I hope she had a great first day as well as Marissa & Jansen.