Friday, October 17, 2008

Gymnastics Meet





Chammy's first meet of the season was fabulous! She took 1st place all around! This time of year is really busy with soccer too, but the whole family looks forward to going to every meet....the family sits in the stands, our hearts pounding with excitement and apprehension for Chammy, eating popcorn and treats, and cheering on our little superstar! Chambray is gearing up for optionals after November! Good luck Chammy! She loves this sport, it is so much a part of her! (And as an extra bonus as parents, we get to witness her develop self confidence and assurance through her hard work and accomplishment!)

4 comments:

Hardy Family said...

Chambray is AMAZING! What a talented young lady. I still need to come watch one of her performances someday. She works so hard and it really shows with her final results. The best part is that the entire family supports her.

Lauren said...

AWESOME job Chammy! What an accomplishment to take first- I'm so proud of her! Send her my love!! All that hard work does pay off huh? Plus I LOVE the new blue outfits.
My little neices and nephew are growing up too fast. They don't look like my little babies anymore in that pics. Sad...but sure fun!
I love you guys and miss ya tons! Wish we could have been there. We will try to make one sometimes this season.

The Hyde's said...

Way to go Chambray!!! Keep working hard and you will get so many opportunities that you never thought possible. What a great example to all of us.

Kyndra said...

I've been so busy I am finally able to catch up on blogs. HUGE congrats!! How exciting!! And I love the video of her bar routine. So talented!