Thursday, December 4, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude! Thanksgiving Memories

Grateful This Week For:
- positive power of prayer
- family and friends
- my Savior Jesus Christ
- little Munk noses that have dripped all week
- penicillin shots! (best thing for strep throat)
- protection from harm (discovered garage door had been opened all night long)
- my little man "mom, I'm the man of the house when dad is gone"
- the big beautiful fire and ice pink rose outside my kitchen window!
- our country and our freedoms
- humor
- the policeman only giving me 2 tickets instead of 3!
- our home, food, education, and ability to earn a living
- Attitude of Gratitude!


They got me! "One, two, three"....then I got the bird!

Check out our growing bunch of handsome kids!

We even got to visit with Ya Ya in St. George

2 comments:

Josh and Lauren said...

Hellooooo.. look at my giant butt!! lol. I'm so grateful we got to visit with you guys for a little during Thanksgiving. I always feel the need to be close to you guys during Thanksgiving....we need to keep special memories alive. Not only of us together but of those of our special Brandon- who we can't help but think of and miss terribly during this holiday. I'm so glad you had fun with Jason's family too. All the kids look adorable. Okay....and I'm so sorry you have had a rough week and amazed you always take it with stride and graditude! I love you

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Cute pics andrea. I looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving.