Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Marissa's Baptism Announcement

Just thought I would put this pic I found of 1 year ago tonight...Christmas Eve 2007 at Grandma Suzi's house in St. George. What a year, the Lord has blessed our CLAN! Wow, it has been a long hard year, but we have all grown...spiritually, physically, and emotionally! I am so grateful for my Savior, the Atonement, and my knowledge that He has a plan for me!

Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

5 comments:

Kyndra said...

Marissa is such a beautiful girl. Stunning actually. January 3rd will be a very special day for her! It is actually my birthday and my nephew is getting baptized that same day in North Las Vegas so we won't be able to attend. We have a lot of family in town, and we're driving to St George that night to attend my nephew's baby blessing on the 4th. Crazy day. I hope you had a merry Christmas!

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Priceless! I haven't seen you for so long. I wish we would have been in town for this big event. I sure love you!

The Hyde's said...

Marissa we are so sorry we missed your baptism. We were sick and got home really late the night before. We wanted to say congrats and we are so happy you chose to follow the Savior. We love you and hoep you had a great baptism dat!

Jodi said...

Wow I can't believe Marissa is old enough to be baptized. She is such a Pretty girl. I also just want to say I love the new family picture. Andrea, you always look amazing, and so does the rest of the family. I like your bangs:)

Josh and Lauren said...

I have cute pics for you from the Baptism. Missy did such an amazing job. We are so proud of her and her decision!