Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're Home! Vale's Pool to Mechanical Bull!


Posted by Picasa




Visit at the Rodeo and Suicide Race



Posted by Picasa



I ran the 5k and Kids all ran the Fun 1 miler race! I was amazed and proud at how fast they were!

Posted by Picasa


My brother's dental office had a float this year in the paradee. I drove the truck pulling the float, Missy and Janson threw candy and sprayed people with water guns, and Chambray followed down the street doing back and fronthand springs! My brother followed behind handing out toothbrushes. Dad was in charge of paradee and said this year was a huge turnout. LOVED it!


Posted by Picasa

We all rode the mechanical bull... So fun. Check out mom's face! Ruston only lasted about 30 seconds before he broke his thumb!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

aunt Rosie said...

Wow what fun, it rained all day here in Illinios.I'll bet you hated to go home. Glad you got to go home and see the family. Hope grandma is doing better. Love Aunt Rosie