Sunday, November 2, 2008

Missy's 2nd Gr. Class Party

 
Since Marissa volunteered me as her "room mom" this year, I was quite busy last week putting together the Halloween party. It was a blast. We had 4 different activities, games and crafts that the kids all rotated through. Then the FUN began.... I brought each child out separately and had them put their hand through holes in this box- and while blindfolded- they had to guess what they were touching! I had brains, guts, and eyeballs in the box! Most of laughed and said "coool", after their undeniable saying every single time of... "EEEWWWWWHHH"!! After our pizza party, I did show the kids the real food items in the box, they couldn't believe it! I love this, teasing my own kids is one of my top pure passions and pleasures in this life, so teasing someone else's kids is pretty close! Posted by Picasa




Marissa knows how much I love Halloween, so she drew me these pics for my fridge!

1 comment:

Hardy Family said...

You are such an awesome room mom,even if you did not volunteer on your own. So fun and Missy will have such fond memories of this day. You rock as a mom and friend too may I add!