Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Slideshow

Click to play Halloween Slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Halloween night at the Bulloch's was so incredible! Jason did the Obama thing...and me well...I think the adjective used the most that night was "gross"! The whole neighborhood was done up to the hilt, lights, decorations, haunted houses in frontyards and garages! It was like we had stepped into a movie...streets and sidewalks lined with treak or treaters, like we had walked into the "village of Halloween people"! Wow, what a fun night! Thanks to Darren Hardy for all the awesome pics! Find him at www.darrenhardyphotography.com


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Camille Law said...

I love it! You go Andi the man & Obama! Impressive as ever! Thanks for all the laughs! Love you guys!

Lauren said...

Okay I hate to admit it...but you slightly look like "the runk'. lol! That is FUNNY! I bet Jas just made the part of Obama too huh? I can't wait to hear the stories. Looks like a TON of fun.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Andi! You really look NOTHING like yourself. You did a fabulous job with the outfit and all the hair! You are due for a major waxing!!! What a fun night for your guys! I'm glad you had such a fantastic Halloween. Good job with Darth Maul too. The makeup was really good!!!