Sunday, November 2, 2008

St. George

We went to St. George last weekend to visit family. It was so fun to see everyone again! My nephews and niece are getting so big, I can't believe it! I think John and Alex are both taller than me now! Janson was THRILLED to visit Ganma Suzi and Papa Terry! Ganma Suzi has a very special backyard- an adventure awaiting him every visit! Ya know, Papa has real dino bones buried all over his backyard! He went straight outside for his "better than Disneyland" dinosaur dig with Papa. This is Jance's most favorite thing in the world! He now has 4 more "dino" bones, these from a baby tri-ceratops, to add to his collection!  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hardy Family said...

I love it, a real dinosaur dig in their own backyard. What fun Grandparents to do that for the little grandkiddos. I love that Janson is so into Dinosaurs now I know why.