Monday, September 1, 2008

Lazy Days



Our favorite day of camping was spent in a lazy day of fishing! We walked across the Pine Valley reservoir and found a beautiful serene spot to set up for fishing. The kids each fished and Jas helped them with their bait. Janson kept catching little trout so fast, as soon as he would cast out he would be reeling in with one! Dad couldn't keep up with baiting each kid's pole! I had it made- since I gave up the annual beach trip, I got special treatment that day! Jas hung the hammock up for me and I read my magazines, catnapped, and literally hung out!




More smores please! This was Janson's first real campfire smore ever! And my first smore since 1985 I think! Yummy!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

What a cute page you have Andi! I am so lucky to be able to be associated with such a wonderful and beautiful family! Love, Chelsea